How do I get involved?
If you’d like to get involved it’s easy. Every parent/carer of a child at St. John’s is already a member of the PTA. How much you want to contribute is up to you. If you'd like to help out or have any great fundraising ideas, you can get involved in a few ways:
- Join the St. John the Baptist school, Penymynydd, Parents Group on Facebook and voice your opinions
- Attend PTA meetings and discuss your ideas - the times and dates of meetings are shared on Parentmail
- Volunteer as a helper at one of our events or work behind the scenes helping with the organisation
- Become a committee member
- Raise funds through your workplace via matched funding or community donation schemes
We're always looking for new members, and weird and wonderful ideas to build our PTA events! Please come along and get involved with our team.